Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
Attend our Open House.
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at epsb.ca
Current Edmonton Public School Students please follow the steps on SchoolZone.
Students who are new to Edmonton Public Schools, parents need to complete a District Registration Form and provide documentation to the Steele Heights School office.
School Supply List
- Binders – two 2-inch binders OR four 1.5 inch binders
- Dividers for binders
- Pens – blue or black in (no gel pens please)
- 20 HB pencils
- Graph paper
- Scientific calculator for math and science (SHARP EL510RB)
- Geometry set
- Felt pens
- Pencil crayons
- Glue sticks
- 2 Locks (one for hallway and one for P.E. locker)
- Dictionary and Thesaurus (Oxford paperback)
- Gym shirt, sweatpants, yoga pants or shorts and non-marking indoor running shoes.
(Light jackets, sweatshirts and gloves are recommended for cool weather)
Locks are available in the office for $6.00.
Please note that other supplies may be requested for complementary courses and supplies may need to be replenished throughout the year